The Ethio-American Chamber of Commerce (EACC) is established by businesses and business owners to tackle various problems they face in the process of starting and doing business as well as growing it. In addition, EACC is established to strengthen and expand the Ethio-American Business Community and aims to make it competitive, strong and vibrant.
We serve as a voice for the business owners and industries. This includes addressing issues that may arise with new regulations, fees, taxes, costs, or assessments applicable to the businesses we serve.
When you join the Chamber, you become a part of that voice. Your role is relevant, and your opinion becomes part of the many contributed voices that form the chamber’s views.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Our vision is to:
- Facilitate the development of Ethiopian business community into a nationally competitive, economically strong community and
- Promote and enhance a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy by growing and retaining our existing businesses and recruiting new industry into our community.
The mission of the Ethio-American Chamber is to provide advocacy, networking opportunities, and access to relevant and timely information to advance the growth and success of the business community. EACC is devoted to serving the Ethio-American business community prosper by facilitating access to financial and economic resources, business education as well as encouraging entrepreneurship.
The Ethio-American Chamber of Commerce brings together Businesses ranging from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations to establish:
- A unified voice when working with local and federal government entities or major corporations.
- A strong network between businesses for their mutual benefits.
- Business resources center to serve the business community.
- Facilitate access to capital (banks, investors etc.)
- Form new partnerships with other associations to diversify.
- Facilitate International Trade trade ties between US and Africa